Who we are:
As North America’s oldest startup and Canada’s purpose-driven digital marketplace, The Bay is on a high-growth mission to rewrite the rules of retail to help Canadians live a colorful life. If you believe in the power of our iconic brand and thrive on problem-solving at scale, we want you to join our team.
At The Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and are looking to make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We are building a digital-first company and brand for a diverse world and we need an inclusive team to reach our potential. We strongly encourage applications from everyone to come and join a winning team that supports diverse thinking and demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity, and vision every day.
Role: Sr Engineer - SFCC environment management
This role will have special focus in administering the complete Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC)
platform for different business. This role also demands very deep understanding Salesforce Commerce
Cloud platform and different system integrations to the SFCC platform and provide technical platform
expertise and perform architecture design, reviews & analysis.
● Serve as key leader for Salesforce Commerce Cloud environment administration.
● Take a lead role in requirements discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and
development estimates and documenting technical requirements.
● Communicate platform capabilities and limitations to partners effectively.
● Understand and follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices and
help partners follow the same.
● Mentor junior team members and create confluence page.
● Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards.
● 4 to 6 years of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud administration.
● Expertise in administering the :
○ SFCC architecture
○ SF Business Manager (BM)
○ Control Centre operations (CC)
○ Log centre Operations
○ third party vendor integrations, customizations & extensions.
● Good knowledge in AWS platform (S3 bucket, CloudWatch, etc..).
● Well versed with Salesforce security model and Communities
● Experienced working on system integrations (particularly third-party and other Salesforce
systems such as SFMC, OMS, search, payment gateways, etc.)
● Have good knowledge of end-to-end Order Management lifecycle
● Experienced in implementing large scale eCommerce solutions including enterprise architecture,
ERP integration, robust services layer, etc.
● Strong knowledge of designing Architecture Diagrams and Data flows
● Experience with practices like CI/CD, TDD, BDD etc.
● Capable of recommending best practice solutions based on business needs and owning overall
design of the technical application
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to tailor messaging to audience
● Nice to have experience in JS, Python scripting.
● Salesforce Certifications are a plus.
● Experience working in Agile environments
● Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
● Strong Automation and Problem-solving skills and ability to follow through to completion
Thank you for your interest In The Bay. We look forward to reviewing your application.
The Bay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Bay welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.