This job posting is no longer active.
Day In The Life:
As the Manager of Digital Analytics, you will lead a team responsible for providing rich, data-driven insights and measurement strategies to the DX (Product, UX & Ops) and Engineering teams. You will lead the development of the analytics strategy, operating model and the creation of data governance across the team. The successful candidate will be a thought partner to many cross functional teams, support solutions for complex problems and is a passionate storyteller that can transform data into meaningful impactful insights leading to action
What You Will Do:
• Support the creation and best practices around the OKR (Objectives, Key Results & Initiatives) Model
• Turn data into actionable insights that drive exceptional value for our customers and support profitable growth
• Design integrated Pod dashboards using best-in-class tools and data visualization best practices to efficiently convey business insights
• Proactively identify and mitigate risk of customer pain points on the site early on to ensure optimal customer experience
• Be an expert storyteller when communicating insights with a clear “so-what”
• Present findings and translate data into understandable visualizations in order to easily communicate complex ideas.
• Build a high trust relationship with your teammates and actively ask for feedback to improve yourself and give constructive feedback to help you and your team succeed.
• Responsible for monitoring and evaluating OKR progress while highlighting successes and opportunities
• Develop and empower analysts to upskill on both craft and development goals through either people leadership or Individual Contributor tracks
• Embody our Operating Principles; Outcomes over Output | Share Early, Share Often | Feedback is a Gift | Lead Yourself, Others, & the Work | Collaborative by Design | Progress over Perfection
What You Will Need:
• Prior experience in product and digital analytics or consulting.
• Strong sense of business acumen. A goal-oriented leader who not only works collaboratively with multiple stakeholders but can set strategy and define north star objectives the team follows.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Target, FullStory, SQL and other digital analytics tools and languages.
• Natural curiosity and drive to learn new techniques, processes and other capabilities that are relevant to your role
• Knowledge of latest trends & technology in the space and how to apply into the customer journey.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a high level of energy, creativity, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win.
• Impeccable integrity and high ethical standards.
What You Can Expect:
About The Bay:
As Canada’s oldest startup, The Bay is a digital-first, purpose-led retailer. Our mission is to help Canadians live their best style of life.
The Bay is on a high-growth trajectory to become one of the largest digital retail businesses in Canada through TheBay.com and its Marketplace. If you are looking to join an iconic brand, create impactful change and be recognized for your work, we want you to join our team.
At The Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We are looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, embrace change and are looking to make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We are a digital-first company and brand for a diverse world and we need a diverse team to reach our potential. Come and join a winning team that supports collaboration and demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision every day.
Interested in Social Media?
Follow us on LinkedIn & Instagram
NOTE: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
The Bay welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest In The Bay. We look forward to reviewing your application.
The Bay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Bay welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.